Anniversary Surprise

SCSabresfan

Mouseketeer
My sister-in-law is celebrating her anniversary at Royal Pacific this week. Is there any way to have a cake or something sent to their room? Has anybody had any experience with this? How does it work if I dont know when they will be in their room?
Thanks in advance for any tips!

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...oom/rpr_star_service_amenity_catalog_2016.pdf

This is the link to the amenity packages offered at RPR.

There is a cake as part of the birthday package. I’m not sure if contacting them you could get the cake on it’s own......but wouldn’t hurt to ask.

I got the cake as part of a surprise last year and it was gorgeous. You can choose your colour and what you want written on it. They have a chocolate cake or a white vanilla.

They knew our check in day and even when we were delayed 2 nights because of Hurricane Irma, they contacted my husband to confirm they knew we had postponed our arrival.

I notice that the date on the pdf in the link is 2016. Is that still valid? I noticed on a different website that they used to offer character cupcakes and a strawberry cake called palm tree celebration. Are these no longer available?
I have emailed the hotel to get their input on it. I just wondered if anyone else ever sent something to someone else's room?

I notice that the date on the pdf in the link is 2016. Is that still valid? I noticed on a different website that they used to offer character cupcakes and a strawberry cake called palm tree celebration. Are these no longer available?
I have emailed the hotel to get their input on it. I just wondered if anyone else ever sent something to someone else's room?

My husband used that in September last year.......and I know friends used it in February this year.

Hopefully the hotel will advise you.

I have received a response from the hotel. The file that is linked above is still current. They also stated:

Our Pastry Team can also prepare custom cakes. Please note most cake orders and the Celebration Package amenity requires a minimum of 48 hours to prepare.

Standard cake flavors include: chocolate, vanilla, or marble. Standard icing or filling options include: chocolate, vanilla, or whipped cream with fruit. A colorful inscription of “Happy Birthday” or “Congratulations” is included in the pricing. Any additional characters or logos would incur a fee. Prices are as follows:

· 6” Round Cake - $35.00++ (serves up to 6)

· 8’’ Round Cake - $45.00++ (serves up to 10)

· 10” Round Cake - $55.00++ (serves up to 14)

· ¼ Sheet Pan - $70.00 ++ (serves up to 20)

· ½ Sheet Pan - $145.00 ++ (serves up to 40)

· Full Sheet Pan - $230.00 ++ (serves up to 80)

All amenities and custom cake prices are exclusive of $3 delivery fee, 6.5% tax and 22% service charge.

We also partner with Gift Basket and Floral (see web link). All prices are exclusive of an $18 delivery fee and 6.5% tax. Minimum order for delivery is $40. Once you have selected the floral arrangement or gift basket, please contact us to place the order. Please note most arrangements require a minimum of 24 hours in advance.

http://www.basketandfloral.com

Glad they’ll be able to accommodate you.......

Can certainly recommend the vanilla.......mine had purple icing and surrounded by fruit with Happy Birthday Carole on it.........lovely.

Looks lovely!!

Glad they could accommodate you........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter