Anniversary Trip WITHOUT the kids! Which Epcot resort for romance?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
We will be taking our family trip in Jan 2003 ....but we decided to do an Adult Only trip in May - I can't believe it! It won't be a full week, probably just 4 nights.......... where should we stay & why? I've never thought to plan for just the 2 of us - I don't even know where to start. I know we will be at Epcot & MGM a lot.....
which resort near Epcot has the best romance factor? ;)

TIA!!!!

We are planning our first adult only trip for this September.... We opted to stay at Boardwalk just because of all the nightlife there..... BUt YC/BC has a very relaxed feel to it (we stayed there this past May) so maybe more romantic......

Have fun! I know we cant wait to take out time walking thru Epcot and seeing the backstage shows at MGM, things we cant really do with our 3 and 1/2 year olds!

I recommend YC. DH and I stayed there in April for our 15th anniversary. We had booked a standard room with a code. DH faxed them 5 days before we left asking for an upper floor room and told them it was our anniversary. When we checked in - they gave us complimentary upgrade to Concierge!

I have heard from others that YC generally tries to upgrade for special occasions.

Have a wonderful time and don't feel guilty about being there without the kids!

Lisa:cool:

I would choose either Boardwalk or Yacht Club. Boardwalk is my favorite of the three because it is beautiful and the entertainment and restaurants are right there. Yacht Club would also be nice for an adults only trip. Have a great time!:D

YC definitely. DH and I stayed there last Dec. and it is VERY romantic. Particularly if you have a room with a lagoon view.

We could see all of Boardwalk and some of Epcot from our room. Including the Eiffel Tower !!!

We would get up early in the a.m. and go to the hot tub by the quiet pool with our coffee. Just sit and soak and relax. Ahhhhhh.

Oh... I would say you can't go wrong at any of the EPCOT resorts. In fact, no matter which one you stay at, be sure to explore the other two for all the hidden nooks and crannies.

:earsboy:

I think either the Swan or the Boardwalk would do just nicely!

BWI is very romantic, and seems to have less kids than most of the others. If you can swing it they have WONDERFUL garden suites.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter