Anniversary

ruthsg

Earning My Ears
Hi! :wave:

We are planning our trip to WDW for our 5th anniversary on August 29, 2003. We will be taking our 2 girls with us, ages: 2 & 3. This will be my 2nd trip. (my 1st was 20 years ago! OMG) and the first for DH and the girls.

We are staying at All Star Movie for the week. I would like to do something special for our anniversary. We were thinking about a parent only dinner. I would like to do something unexpected to let him know I would marry him all over again and that marrying him was the best decision in my life!

Any suggestions? Does WDW have anything set up? Please let me know what you think.

I look forward to the input.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

What about a special dinner or dessert aboard the yacht(??Grand One??) at the Grand Floridian. Or dinner at V&A'a. I know people in the past have also contacted the Grand Floridian to make them a special cake for their anniversary.
HTH,
Amber:earseek:

Thanks for the info. I like the idea of a cake. I will have to check it out! Keep the ideas coming!

:smooth:

You can do the rehitching ceremony at the Garden Grill or Ice Cream Social. We are going back for our 10th Anniversary in October and I plan on doing that. Supposedly, your waiter rehitches you and sometimes Mickey comes and does the short ceremony. They count to 100 (a quick version) and you are supposed to kiss while they count. They also give you a cake too. It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to surprise Geoff.
Julie

Hi & thanks for the info. :wave:

I had heard about the rehitching at the Garden Grill but I did not hear about the Ice Cream Social. That would be cool!

By the way, how did you get your countdown clock on your post? I can't figure it out!

I think the rehitching would be a cool way to include the kids in the festivities! I am really considering it!

Thanks again!
:earsgirl: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter