Annoyed with neighbor's dog...

Not funny at all! Animal Abuse is not the solution.

Well, now the OP is talking about possible "nipping" by the dog. Nipping is biting. If a dog came into my yard and bit one of my family members, they would be shot dead. Not by a cute BB Gun. Not a little zap. Dead. And my day would go on as planned, except for a call to animal control to remove the corpse.

And that is not animal abuse. Dogs that come onto my property and bite should no longer be living.

OP, your neighbors should be trying harder. They are rude people that don't care about their dog. Best of luck.

Last week, two of our neighbors got in a fight over their dog. He gets out all the time. They were yelling at each other and then the one neighbor sprayed the dog's owner in the face with mace. It ended with the police showing up.

Not a solution I would recommend but your post reminded me of the incident.

Do you live on my street??? I swear we had the EXACT same issue a few weeks ago with the people across the street!

I know you said you don't want to call animal control, but if there is a possibility the dog would be agressive and bite someone, how can you not call? Even though it is not my dog I would feel terrible if the dog bit someone, especially a child, and it may have been prevented by a simple phone call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter