Annoying commercials

UHG The skittles commercial. I always have to change it.

Years ago there was one on the radio that I hated. I forget what it was for, but the interaction was between a woman and a police officer and it started out with police sirens. Every time I heard it, my heart would skip and I would look in my rear view mirror thinking I was getting pulled over.

Ohhhh the absolute worst that I have EVER seen.....
The new Super bowl ad with the girl, with the image of Hawaii in the background (where some scenes from Jurassic Park were fillmed)
She is like suggestively and sickly 'whispering', while running her fingers around the rim of the glass of beer, and rythimically tapping her four fingers up and down the the glass of beer..... OMG... There is actually a name for this 'technique' or 'method'... like hypnosis...
It is the most abosolutely creepy, annoying, disgusting, and creepy ad I think I have ever seen.

(Let me tell you how I really feel.. Hahahahahaha!!!!!)

PS: some of the 'free' ads are kind of funny. They are for the free free Tax Filing Service available to many lower income people. I think it is H&R Block.
Now, that older 'accountant' H&R block man they used to have... THAT was genious!!!!

I hate Target ads right now. They use just the worst pop songs in them. I am so glad their holiday campaign is over! The ads will not make me stop shopping at Target though. How could I ever do that?

The ASMR beer ad is kind of stupid, but it doesn't really have the desired effect on me. I've seen those videos and I don't get it. I don't feel anything ususual.

I have two.

National - I think it is for almonds and the actress says "They say you should ignore your cravings." I want to know who "they" are.

Local - a tax guy who looks so creepy I could never go to him. Get a hair cut and shave.

Oh yeah I found another one that just annoys me. We have a bank called Halifax in the UK and currently they have this annoying yuppie representive of the company and they have a stupid campaign where this same guy is promoting insurance to, I'm not making this: Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Cowardly Lion and the freaking scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz as well the Ghostbusters. Its so stupid it's literally just that representive horribly green screened into scenes from those movies. What does The Wizard of Oz and Ghostbusters have to deal with bloody insurance?

PS: some of the 'free' ads are kind of funny. They are for the free free Tax Filing Service available to many lower income people. I think it is H&R Block.
No, a PP was right. The "free" ads are TurboTax.

H&R Block annoys me for a different reason. They advertise that when they do your taxes, you can leave the office that day with up to $3,000. Yes, the ad states its a loan, but it still irks me. It seems directed at the more gullible among us.

Ohhhh the absolute worst that I have EVER seen.....
The new Super bowl ad with the girl, with the image of Hawaii in the background (where some scenes from Jurassic Park were fillmed)
She is like suggestively and sickly 'whispering', while running her fingers around the rim of the glass of beer, and rythimically tapping her four fingers up and down the the glass of beer..... OMG... There is actually a name for this 'technique' or 'method'... like hypnosis...
It is the most abosolutely creepy, annoying, disgusting, and creepy ad I think I have ever seen.

(Let me tell you how I really feel.. Hahahahahaha!!!!!)

Now, that older 'accountant' H&R block man they used to have... THAT was genious!!!!

Yes! That’s the beer commercial I was talking about. I hate it!

Any prescription drug commercial that mentions "Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its ingredients". All I see when I hear that is:
d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

UHG The skittles commercial. I always have to change it.

OMG the one where they get the Skittle pox or whatever and one kid picks a Skittle off of another kid's face and eats it. I just wanna barf!

Commercials don't really bother me as I can scroll through the DIS while I'm waiting on my show to come back on but there is one. The new commercial for Flawless. It's a total ripoff of Disney. I'm just waiting on it to be pulled. Plus the one actress tries so hard to be sexy but her look shes trying to do is far from it. Looks like a snarl lol.

Finishing Touch Flawless Brows TV Commercial, 'Lighted Magic ...

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Iokx/finishing-touch-flawless-brows-lighted-magic
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Iokx/finishing-touch-flawless-brows-lighted-magic

This one probably isn't on any longer but that pig screaming out the window of the car use to drive me insane!!! :crazy:
Sadly, it's returned. Along with many of the old Geico commercials. They started a "vote for your favorite" commercial recently.

Any prescription drug commercial that mentions "Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its ingredients".

I know. "Don't take Zyphrantic if you are allergic to Zyphrantic." (fake drug name - I think).

I mean, how is that helpful? How would I even know? What happens if I take it and I am allergic to it? Those commercials are ridiculous!

The other one is the faux game show where they keep repeating "free." I don't even know what that one is trying to sell.

Yes, this one! and the Skittles Pox! and drug commercials that make the side effects sound worse than the disease!!

The other one my family hates right now is actually a radio spot It's for a Kia dealership somewhere around here, and DS goes on a rant as soon as the lady starts talking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter