Annoying EPCOT Rumor

You think the culture war over Disney is bad now? Imagine if they had tried to do a ride that elevated the Big Bang and took a stance on the existence of the universe? LOL
When you put it like that, I'm absolutely shocked that they didn't. lol

I was describing the parks to my 9 year old and at first he thought Epcot sounded "boring" and "too much like school". He started getting more interested when I mentioned the Frozen and GoG rides but he is still pretty skeptical about Epcot. I am sure he is not alone.
I felt the same way when it was described to me in my 20's. My husband and I were going with another couple who were Disney vets at the time and I remember not having a lot of money to spend so I said that we would probably skip Epcot and I remember my friend saying, "NOOOO! That's the best park!!!" This was mid 90's before Horizons was gone and WoM was still there. I couldn't imagine "Pavilions" in WS and just pictured buildings that you went in with things that represented each country. I'm glad we didn't listen to our own judgement and we went anyway. It became my favorite park and still is, but I hate that those old rides are gone and that things are changing so much. It was the most Disney park to me because of how they made educational things so cool. I got there and thought, "oh yeah...this is Disney, they know what they're doing and there's no way to describe it, you just have to see it for yourself." I love a good omnimover attraction.

When you put it like that, I'm absolutely shocked that they didn't. lol
I don't understand why people think the big bang and the existence of a higher being have to be mutually exclusive things... We have no basis for why the big bang happened - it's existence came from nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter