Annual dues auto pay for Jan?

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
I can call MA a little later but thought I'd ask here. The member website allowed for annual dues auto pay to be set up until tomorrow I believe. Anyway, signed up a couple of days ago and it states that the first payment will be taken Jan 15, 2019. ???

Will it take both the Jan and Feb 15 payments on Feb 15th or does the January payment need to be done manually now so it won't be considered late?

Sorry for the late reply, but I just went through the exact same thing.
We decided to set up the automatic monthly payment for annual dues just a few days ago (Tuesday the 12th) after years of paying them in a lump sum .

I saw the same thing you did after the request went through . I decided to call , and it takes 5 days for the first payment to process ......which would have been after the 15th , so Januarys payment would have been late . (payments are not late until after 30 days from due date) I decided to call and straighten it out. I had to pay the January payment over the phone to prevent it from being "late" and getting charged $25. per contract . The cast member said that the February payment would be fine since it wouldn't be technically late until 3/15 .

Anyway ....... hope its not too late for you , but thats how it went down for me .

Sorry for the late reply, but I just went through the exact same thing.
We decided to set up the automatic monthly payment for annual dues just a few days ago (Tuesday the 12th) after years of paying them in a lump sum .

I saw the same thing you did after the request went through . I decided to call , and it takes 5 days for the first payment to process ......which would have been after the 15th , so Januarys payment would have been late . (payments are not late until after 30 days from due date) I decided to call and straighten it out. I had to pay the January payment over the phone to prevent it from being "late" and getting charged $25. per contract . The cast member said that the February payment would be fine since it wouldn't be technically late until 3/15 .

Anyway ....... hope its not too late for you , but thats how it went down for me .

Thanks! Yes - I kept forgetting to call accounting until after their closing hours. I was talking to MS about something else and asked but they couldn't answer - they figured I could always get the late fee removed but rather than risk the time and effort on that we made the payment before the deadline. Now I know it was a good decision! :goodvibes Since they allow the setup of the dues it might be nice if they had a note that when they set it up there's the delay that could trigger a late fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter