Annual Pass - 10% or 20% merchandise discount?

aussiemickeys

Mouseketeer
When buying my annual pass online it stated that this entitles me to a 10% discount at the various shops in the parks. On another section of Universals website where it lists pass benefits it states that the same discount is for 20%. Can anyone tell me which is the correct info please.

I just renewed my AP and it states 20% savings at merchandise stores and carts for both IOA and USO. 10% savings before 3pm and 15% after 3pm at all resturants (excluding carts and alcohol) for both IOA and USO. Special discounts for other things as well. There is a whole page of discounts for CityWalk that I am not even going to write down. its too much to type.

Good luck.

In my experience (which extends back a good many years now), the discount is rather elastic. I've received discounts on merchandise of up to 25%, but never less than 10%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter