• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Benefits, Etc.

jwnandsn

Earning My Ears
It is my understanding that there is a "code" that can be used on Annual Pass holders for 10% discount with Alamo. We are heading down in Dec. 2003 and are intending to purchase Annual Passes for our visit.

If we do not obtain our Annual Passes (with sleeve) until we arrive, how can we obtain the discount code from the "sleeve" of the Annual Pass before we leave so that we reserve a car with Alamo and get the discount.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sandra

Hi, <b>jwnandsn</b>, welcome to the DIS adult and solo travelers board. I'm glad you decided to join us and I hope you can visit often.

I didn't know there was a discount for Alamo rental cars. I know there is one for National. Have you asked this question on the transportation board? The experts over there are pretty knowledgeable about discounts, etc.

You could buy your annual passes before you get there and activate them on arrival. I'm not sure if this will help you with renting from Alamo or not.

The sleeve for my annual pass expired this past January and I need to have it replaced. The only code for car rental I have is for National, I cannot be sure that is still valid.

I have put a copy of this post on our transportation board. You may want to check <b>THERE</b> for more replies.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter