Annual Pass Card?

DoryGirl1963

DIS Veteran
I recently bought Platinum APs for my husband & myself - directly from the Seaworld site - and I received them in an email and will print them out before our first visit.

What I'd really like is the hard credit card size APs (like we had for WDW & UO) - if we go to Guest Services at Seaworld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tamps, can the convert the paper AP print outs into the nice hard plastic kind?

TIA

We converted ours two weeks ago. They have several kiosks outside the gates you can use. It was a quick and easy process. Also, there is a separate entrance for Gold and Platinum AP off to the left, near the SeaWorld lighthouse. It is not open all the time but when it is, it is a much shorter line than the main turnstiles.

We converted ours two weeks ago. They have several kiosks outside the gates you can use. It was a quick and easy process. Also, there is a separate entrance for Gold and Platinum AP off to the left, near the SeaWorld lighthouse. It is not open all the time but when it is, it is a much shorter line than the main turnstiles.
Thanks so much :)!

You can also upgrade the paper AP that the kiosk spits out to a hard plastic, credit card style pass with a $5 donation (per pass) to the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation. It's an option if you feel like getting a sturdier, prettier version.

Scroll down on this link until you see the section "What do I need to do before my first visit?". It's the 4th paragraph.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/faq/become-a-pass-member/?msclkid=e0a30f8fb05f11ec983492e6a63393b2

Very cool! We may just do thta - thanks fo rthe info :)

Also, there is a separate entrance for Gold and Platinum AP off to the left, near the SeaWorld lighthouse. It is not open all the time but when it is, it is a much shorter line than the main turnstiles.
We have Gold APs for the first time this trip but we’ll be going with my Grandad as well who will be using our guest tickets as his admission. Will they let him in with us at that entrance too since the rest of us will have the required AP level or will they make him wait in line with everyone else instead?

I know it’s probably an on the day, whoever’s working the entrance that day decision but I just wondered if there was any “official” stance on it? Any ideas when that entrance is normally open as well? Just on busy days? First thing in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter