annual pass clarification

angelamc

Mouseketeer
Hi

We arrive on the 1st of July, but our flight doesnt get in unitl half 5 and with 3 babies/toddlers in tow its probably unlikely we will make it to the parks that day.

We are staying for a week, but I have noticed the black out dates for the fantasy AP include the 2nd and 3rd.

Does anyone know if we can purchase the passes on the 2nd or do we need to wait till the 4th.

Also there is 4 adults, and 2 children over 3 and 2 under 3, am I right in thinking the under 3's can get a free pass and it will only be 6 passes we need.

also does anybody know if we can get the family discount, we all live in the same house but have 2 surnames (im married)

Thanks very much in advance.

Hi

We arrive on the 1st of July, but our flight doesnt get in unitl half 5 and with 3 babies/toddlers in tow its probably unlikely we will make it to the parks that day.

We are staying for a week, but I have noticed the black out dates for the fantasy AP include the 2nd and 3rd.

Does anyone know if we can purchase the passes on the 2nd or do we need to wait till the 4th.
yes, you can buy and use the pass on 2nd, but then can't use it on 3rd as that is a blackout date.

Also there is 4 adults, and 2 children over 3 and 2 under 3, am I right in thinking the under 3's can get a free pass and it will only be 6 passes we need. ( would really appreciate a sponsor on these.)
under 3s don't need any kind of park entry ticket, so they don't need an annual pass, and you won't get one for them until they are 3.

also does anybody know if we can get the family discount, we all live in the same house but have 2 surnames (im married)
yes, you will get the 20% family discount - this can't be combined with the sponsorship discount, so you would be better using the family discount. Take a bill or something with you to show you all live at the same address.

Thanks very much in advance.

hope this helps,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter