Annual Pass Discount Question for Jan 31-Feb 5

ducksbury

Earning My Ears
Hi there! New to the Dis Boards.

My family and I are planning for one of us to buy an annual pass to take advantage of the discounts on 2-3 trips in 2020. Currently, there is a special offer on the Disney World website for "Passholders: Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney resort hotels in Early 2020".

Our first trip (just boyfriend and I) is planned (and tentatively booked - balance is due Jan 1) for Jan 31-Feb 5 at the Port Orleans - Riverside Resort.
In advance of finalizing the trip, I would like to know if it is worth buying the Annual Pass today to take advantage of the discount. Is another member able to check and see if a King Bed Room is available with this offer on the above dates?

Appreciate anyone's help and thank you in advance! :)

If no one can help, you might try calling or modifying the reservation to see if available

If no one can help, you might try calling or modifying the reservation to see if available
Thank you. I did call Disney but they are saying it is not available for my resort despite being listed as a participating resort. I found a page on DFB saying others are getting the same error. I will keep refreshing the offers options until Jan 1 when I need to pay the balance. Appreciate your reply!

Keep checking, but when the specials come out, there is usually only "x" number of rooms available for promo. It's possible, that what was allocated has already been reserved.

I am sorry I put your dates in at POR and nothing is available for that AP special for your dates.

Keep checking, but when the specials come out, there is usually only "x" number of rooms available for promo. It's possible, that what was allocated has already been reserved.
Thanks - it's very odd. When I click on the passholder discount link from the Special Offers page on the Disney Website, it reroutes me to the Annual Pass purchasing page as if to add it to my cart. However, I purchased the AP this morning and it is linked to MDE.

Give it 24-48 hours for computer websites to update information. Sometimes it takes a while for all info to transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!