Annual pass discount question

Kristi391

Mouseketeer
So my cousin and I are heading down next weekend for a few days and I booked using an annual pass discount. The reservation is Saturday 4/20-4/25 but now I can't fly down until Sunday morning, so my cousin will be checking in on Saturday without me and my annual pass. Are they going to charge me a rack rate for Saturday because I will not be there to check in?

I can't say for sure what will happen, but if you do online check-in before hand, then it should all work out fine. I've never actually been asked for my AP. I imagine they can see in the system whether or not it is active. If you do online check-in then there will be a text telling her (or you..whichever phone number is on file) when the room is ready and where it is.

I can't say for sure what will happen, but if you do online check-in before hand, then it should all work out fine. I've never actually been asked for my AP. I imagine they can see in the system whether or not it is active. If you do online check-in then there will be a text telling her (or you..whichever phone number is on file) when the room is ready and where it is.

Thank you. I was thinking that the online check in would help in this situation. I don’t think I had to show my pass when I went in October either.

I've never had to show my AP at check in but have had to show an ID. Be aware, there is a possibility even if you do on-line check in that the room won't be ready when they get there. Then they are either going to have to go to the front desk to check in or hang around somewhere until they get the text. I've had my text come in as late as 6 pm.

So my cousin and I are heading down next weekend for a few days and I booked using an annual pass discount. The reservation is Saturday 4/20-4/25 but now I can't fly down until Sunday morning, so my cousin will be checking in on Saturday without me and my annual pass. Are they going to charge me a rack rate for Saturday because I will not be there to check in?

The resort most likely won't ask for the AP when your cousin checks in, but if they do then a simple explanation should satisfy them. :) They will honor the discount since you have a valid AP, even if you can't show it to them right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter