Annual Pass holder discount?

This is a tough one for me to call

Have to think more about which dates I would do

If you are staying at one of the 3 hotels that allows free ep, don't worry about the dates

Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I was looking to book the APH discount first week of August, it would save $90.
1. Can I still upgrade to AP in the park after I check in to the hotel and just show this before checkout, or is AP needed at check in ?
2. If I can upgrade, I think I read enter the park 1st on day 1 and then upgrade. Will the upgrade be less than the $90 I'd save on the rate ?

thanks in advance and sorry if this is explained somewhere else.

If you have park
Tickets and want to upgrade them to an ap, that can be done at guest services in the park

Show the hotel the ap once back in the hotel in order to keep the discounted rate you booked at

Since I know nothing else of your situation it is unknow to me what additional money it will cost to buy the ap

If you have park
Tickets and want to upgrade them to an ap, that can be done at guest services in the park

Show the hotel the ap once back in the hotel in order to keep the discounted rate you booked at

Since I know nothing else of your situation it is unknow to me what additional money it will cost to buy the ap

Thanks. Good to know you don't have to have the AP at check in. The tickets we bought were bought through "Tickets At Work",
Universal Orlando: 2-Park 4-Day Park to Park Adult $235.00. Any idea what an upgrade for 1 ticket might cost ? Thanks again.

The tickets we bought were bought through "Tickets At Work",
Universal Orlando: 2-Park 4-Day Park to Park Adult $235.00. Any idea what an upgrade for 1 ticket might cost ?

that's another tough call, because it will depend on what kind of AP you want, and how much your tickets are really worth

the most basic is the Seasonal pass. If you want a 2 parks AP, it will be $285 (rounded) + tax
as it turns out, the 4 days, 2 parks P2P ticket is currently $285 + tax
so it will depend on what kind of money the Team Member gives you for your tickets. If they use the gate price, you could exchange them for an AP at no cost, or if use paid for value, ($235), the AP would cost you $50. But until you're at guest service and you're quoted a price, this is just educated guessing.

if you want Volcano Bay as well you can add $100 to these figures.

We just returned from our first family trip to Universal. We upgraded our tickets to APs so we could use them again next year. They expire the last day of our trip next year.
My question is we will be traveling 6/8/18-6/23/18 and I was wondering if anyone out there scored AP rates during that time this year or is it just not typically an option for summer months?

My question is we will be traveling 6/8/18-6/23/18 and I was wondering if anyone out there scored AP rates during that time this year or is it just not typically an option for summer months?

you will find 2 threads on this forum, one is titled "aph rates available until xxx" and the other one is the "date and rate" thread

go through them, and you might find what kind of prices and APH deals DISers got for trips at the same period of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter