Annual Pass monthly payment

Jen251291

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a big problem. I've been to the US for a long time and the monthly payment for my annual pass for Disneyland Paris was declined by my Bank. I settled the payment on May 9th but now they suspended my annual pass although I settled the payment on the 9th May and they sent a link via Email that I have to settle the payment. Once the payment will confirm I can enter the parks within 2 working days. But I settled the payment on the 9th May. Did someone has the same problem? What can I do?

I hate the monthly payments at DLP, it went wrong in the past so many times for me from the Netherlands. I only pay in full now.

Best advice I can give you is to call them and ask if you can email the confirmation. They don't like it and don't always offer it (some administrative BS) but there are options.

Oh, ok, thanks for the info. 🙈 Do you know how long it takes to solve this Problem? I have a big Problem because my parents decided to spent the weekend in DLP (maybe) and I want to join them with my kids. Do you think they can solve the problem in one day so they can unlock the annual pass tomorrow? Because I planned to enter the parks on saturday. 😕 oh man, this is so annoying. 😩

It is a total sucky situation you are in 😞

I'm not getting your hopes up, but I think that's unlikely. 😞 With how France prefers paper over electronics...

All you can do is crossing your fingers and hope you get a helpful CM on the phone.

You can always try to solve at the AP counter at the Studios, which doesnt open till 12, and that's a bit of a gamble. So if you have your heart set on entering the parks this weekend, I would pay for tickets now. As it is a holiday weekend, AP park reservations might already be fully booked.

I'm not getting your hopes up, but I think that's unlikely. 😞 With how France prefers paper over electronics...

All you can do is crossing your fingers and hope you get a helpful CM on the phone.

You can always try to solve at the AP counter at the Studios, which doesnt open till 12, and that's a bit of a gamble. So if you have your heart set on entering the parks this weekend, I would pay for tickets now. As it is a holiday weekend, AP park reservations might already be fully booked.
Oh man I'm very confused now because I already sent an Email to them that something went totally wrong and that I settled the payment on May 9th and I attached the confirmation of the payment to this email. An hour ago I read that the email adress is another that I used on May 14th. But now I sent the confirmation to the "new" email adress and now I got an email that they changed their email adress and this email adress is exactly this one I used on May 14th 😒 so now I seemed totally fooled because it seems like they just ignored my email 😒😤 this is bullsh... 😒 excuse my french.....

So I really hope for them that they will help me out tomorrow because now I'm a (little) pissed 😒

But thanks a lot for your help and thanks for fingers crossing 🙈👍

Because of the AP park reservations.....my dad told me that he would like to book the Village Nature and because of it's a Disney Hotel we will get the park reservations automatically. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter