Passport Bureau opening times?

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi, does anyone know the opening times of the passport bureau...or where I can find them? :confused3

Thank you K

We get to Disney on Monday evening at around 8ish and are wondering what time the office will close, as the park is open until 11. We've got annual passes already but my boyfriend's parents need to activate theirs, and we were hoping they could come in Tuesday morning for EMH with us.

I've been searching and keep finding conflicting reports, some saying 5pm, some saying 7pm and some saying at park closing. As its a Monday I'm assuming Donald's office will be closed, unless their hours have become more frequent lately..?

Oh sorry I'm on the app and it didnt display this post when I last looked! How strange that we both asked at the same time though!

On our last trip (April'13), annual passport office closed 1hr before park closing. We never saw Bureau Donald open during our visit. HTH :)

Thank you mallenbeadle :goodvibes Trying to plan where to have our first meal, and as we only arrive at DLRP around 5pm [then will need time to check in etc] I just couldn't decide if we would be able to sort our passports or have to wait till the next day. We are ordering them by post so hopefully that will speed up the actual time in the bureau :confused3
And don't worry Howellsy, you know what they say " Great minds!" and all that :rotfl2:

K

bonhoga are you ordering your APs through the post from Disney? If you are, you get permanent laminated APs sent to your home address through the post, so you have no need to go anywhere near the AP office for your APs.

bonhoga are you ordering your APs through the post from Disney? If you are, you get permanent laminated APs sent to your home address through the post, so you have no need to go anywhere near the AP office for your APs.

Honestly? How wonderful :goodvibes I thought even ordering them through Disney [so I can get the shareholder's discount] we would still have to attend the office?? Oh hurrah! I must admit I was feeling a bit peeved at having to go and stand to get passports when I could be on POTC or just soaking up Main Street! Thank you for that, if ever I was in doubt about passports, this has now completely sold the idea to me :thumbsup2

K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter