Annual pass only makes sense for going more than once a year, right? Or wrong?

If I am not mistaken, alcohol is NOT included in the table service. We were told at Yack & Yeti in November it was only for entrees. Not alcohol or non-entree food.

Agree with things others have posted. Try to fit in trips 11 months apart. We saved on AP discount for room. The memory maker that's "free" definitely needs to be added to the equation when you price it out to see if it's worth it. Agree it might be best deal for only one of you to get the AP.
Yak and Yeti is a Laundry restaurant, not ‘Disney’ .... thus they do the AP discount, but not TiW (no alcohol discount)

Do you go every year? Because if you could do two trips within a year...e.g., July 1-10 2019 and then June 20-30 2020 they are still within 365 days but are two different "years" of vacation. Then it would be worth it, I think if you go for 10 days at trip.

Thank you. I realized that our first park day will be 11/7/2019. So would it expire 11/8/2020? And I can enter the park on 11/8?
I activated mine 9/21/18 and my expiration is 9/22/19 so I am assuming that is correct

Do you go every year? Because if you could do two trips within a year...e.g., July 1-10 2019 and then June 20-30 2020 they are still within 365 days but are two different "years" of vacation. Then it would be worth it, I think if you go for 10 days at trip.

We don't. After 2020 we probably won't go back until 2023. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter