Annual Pass Question

jlb

Mouseketeer
I am considering buying and AP for our November trip because we are thinking of going down in June, my question is whe can I start looking for AP Discounts on resorts before or after I redeem our certificates?

Thanks

It is ok to reserve a room with the AP discount even if the AP is not yet activated. You may be asked at check in and you just show them the voucher, they will most likely want to see the pass after it has been activated.

I booked two room w/ AP discounts for our December trip and I won't have an AP until after we get there. The CM on the phone didn't even ask me about the AP. I just ask for the AP Code rate.

If we plan on buying our AP after we get there, can we still check in? I understand we may later need to show the AP, but did want to make sure we'll be able to get the AP rate upon checkin. Thanks!

Originally posted by Piglette
If we plan on buying our AP after we get there, can we still check in? I understand we may later need to show the AP, but did want to make sure we'll be able to get the AP rate upon checkin. Thanks!

Yes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter