• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Question

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
Does anyone know how much the annual passes are if you purchase them here at the Disney Store? I would have the DC discount. We were talking about another trip in the spring -- yup I saw the newspaper insert on the weekend! -- and realized that if we went in the spring and then again in October that it would be cheaper to buy annual passes. So, just looking for up to date info on the cost to purchase them here rather than at that gate.

Thanks for the help

Cdnmickeylover

I bought my AP's before the prices went up recently, so they will be a bit higher. I paid approx $514 Cdn for adult pass and approx $437 for a child's AP. I know that the 2 adult and 1 chil's passes came to $1465 Cdn total. I thought I read somewhere that the adult AP's bought here with DC discount are now about $575. If you are doing 2 trips within a year, by all means AP's are the way to go. We just returned last week from 13 days there so we already have our money's worth ... however we are planning another trip early 2003 before my ds turns 3. You also get a better exchange rate by buying the AP's here instead of in the US.:D You also don't feel like you've wasted an entire days pass if you decide to go over for the morning and spend the rest of the day by the pool.

Mary Liz

Thanks for the info. I knew that the price had gone up but really had no idea what the price was in Cdn funds. We've always bought our passes here in Canada b/c the exchange is better. We probably should have purchased annual passes this year but didn't realize we'd be going in April and then again in September (b/c of the great rates with the at par deal). So, since we know we are going next October and would like to go in the spring we've decided to purchase annual passes but were wondering at the cost. We like the idea of not feeling pressured to spend the entire day at the park to get our money's worth.

Cdnmickeylover

The Disney Store quoted me these prices for an adult AP on Sunday:

$618.00

$592.88 (w/ Disney Club discount)

I didn't ask about the child prices ... Hope this helps :p

I guess this will be the last time to use the Disney Club Card what are we going to do when the
fun ends.!!:earseek: They better come up with something for us poor Canadians with our loonie buck :rolleyes: and not just another useless credit card points program. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter