• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass question

amandaC

DIS Veteran
If I buy an AP online- does the date start when I order it or when I first use it?

TIA

It starts the first time you use it. Unless it is a renewal. Then it starts the day the old one ends. :thumbsup2 You are talking about a DW annual pass right?
Nancyprincess:

I'm not sure the previous answer is correct. I am under the impression that your year starts the day you purchase it. I could be wrong, so given my doubt I wanted to see if anyone knows for sure before the original poster trusts the previous answer.

I bought ours with DVC Member services and it didn't start till I picked it up months later and used it the first time. When I renewed it, it started on the same date as the first annual pass which was April 23RD. That's how it worked for me. When I go this April I will have to renew it again. If I do it will me good till April 23RD 2015. I will use it for the first time this trip April 25TH. Now If I decide to buy a NEW Premium pass for the new DVC special price... that one will start from the first day I use it. April 25TH.
Nancy :wave2:

It starts the first time you use it. Unless it is a renewal. Then it starts the day the old one ends. :thumbsup2 You are talking about a DW annual pass right?
Nancyprincess:

I bought ours with DVC Member services and it didn't start till I picked it up months later and used it the first time. When I renewed it, it started on the same date as the first annual pass which was April 23RD. That's how it worked for me. When I go this April I will have to renew it again. If I do it will me good till April 23RD 2015. I will use it for the first time this trip April 25TH. Now If I decide to buy a NEW Premium pass for the new DVC special price... that one will start from the first day I use it. April 25TH.
Nancy :wave2:

I am guessing the OP was asking about a SeaWorld parks AP, as this is the SeaWorld forum.

Oops! Sorry. I did ask if it was a Disney Pass on my first post. When she said thanks I thought it meant that it was. :blush:
Nancy:confused3

Oops - my bad- I was asking about the seaworld pass. Sorry for the confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter