Annual pass question

Shellster1

Earning My Ears
I'll be with my son in Orlando for the month of June. I'm thinking the best way to go would be to purchase annual passes. I'm confused on how the fast pass works. It says on the Disney site that annual pass holders can make resi's for seven days in one months time, but I'm assuming cannot go over the 30-day mark. Am I correct in thinking that if I purchase the pass on-line a month ahead of time, I can get 3 fast passes for one day, then wait 24 hours for the next day, etc.. for 7 days? Then, I'd need to wait until I use those passes (the first day of my trip) before I can make resi's for another day? Is that correct?
I know my question sounds confusing. It sounds confusing to me, too! Thanks in advance!

If you are staying onsite, you can book as many days worth of FP+ that you are staying on property. If you are not staying on site, you are limited to 7 days of FP+ booked at a time. As you said, you would be on a day by day window at the 30 days. After you use one day up, so you then only have 6 days left booked in advance, you should be able to book another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter