Annual Pass rate; how many rooms can you book?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
With one annual pass, how many rooms can you book at the AP rate? Do you have to have the pass in hand when you make the reservation? How does this work?

I'm not sure how many rooms you can book on one pass but I just made my AP reservation and didnt need it at that time. I was told to produce it at check-in. I'm curious too if you can book more than one room per pass!

I've booked three rooms using ap rate in the pass. I was never ask for it at checkin although i had it.

Do you have to have the annual pass when you book? Can it be bought online by anyone? Partyofsix- what would I do without you! Thanks ahead.

I personally book at beastar 800 number so folks prefer lowes 800 number but you don't have to it to book your room just at check in you need to show it. WHich come to think of it i've never been asked but i certainly would'nt chance it either. Now for buying the tickets I have always bought mine online. Last year they mailed me the tickets. This year i bought some for some friends online and i printed out some numbers on the reciept she took to the kioski machine and in less than a minute she had her tickets. I see now you can print your ticket to online now so i would suggest doing that route buying online. It's great and now you don't have to pay shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter