annual pass upgrade due to covid! (which animal encounter do you choose)

tokyo316

Earning My Ears
Annual pass holders have recently received an e-mail informing us that due to the from corona virus we will receive an upgrade in pass level. with that being said we went from gold to silver and i now get a free animal encounter. my question is. which is your favorite and why? which would you suggest for my family, 3 adults and a 6 year old girl

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Just a heads up- the free tour is the dolphin encounter (or the Safari at BG, if your pass also includes that park)

As far as all tours, my favorite is the killer whales up close (it is a bit pricey though)

wareagle57

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up- the free tour is the dolphin encounter (or the Safari at BG, if your pass also includes that park)

As far as all tours, my favorite is the killer whales up close (it is a bit pricey though)
I didn't know you had to pick the dolphins for the free encounter... we paid for the dolphin encounter in January because it was heavily discounted and figured I'd save the free one for something else. Guess BG will be cool if I can use it on that though.

I did not get an email about an upgrade and it doesn't look like one has been added. I have the Florida Gold Select pass for Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch.

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
It's possible it may not show the upgrade (of course, mine is Platinum already, so it wouldn't show regardless)

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Any word on what they are doing ( if anything) for fun card holders?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS