Annual pass upgrade?

Lsu258

Earning My Ears
We have 10 day tickets with free dining for July. Can I upgrade my family's tickets to annual passes the first day of entry and keep my free dining benefits of the package? We plan on 1-2 return trips with the opening of Galaxy's Edge. I want to maximize my savings with the merchandise discounts and memory maker. Thanks for your reply.

We have 10 day tickets with free dining for July. Can I upgrade my family's tickets to annual passes the first day of entry and keep my free dining benefits of the package? We plan on 1-2 return trips with the opening of Galaxy's Edge. I want to maximize my savings with the merchandise discounts and memory maker. Thanks for your reply.

Your dining package is tied to your hotel stay, not your tickets. AP holders can also book free dining, they just get access to different room discounts over the course of the year in addition to what's available to the general public :)

Yes, you can upgrade your 10-day tickets to AP's on your first day to maximize the merchandise discounts and memory maker. Upgrading your tickets will not affect your free dining package. FYI, when AP discounts are released for your travel dates, you may want to see if an AP room discount is more cost effective than your free dining offer.

We have 10 day tickets with free dining for July. Can I upgrade my family's tickets to annual passes the first day of entry and keep my free dining benefits of the package?
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter