Annual Pass

JesseDisney

Mouseketeer
I just bought my annual pass with my DVC discount. This is the first time i have become an annual passholder, Is there anything i should know important, or anything i should expect after becoming one. What exactly will be coming it the mail? thanks so much, i am just curious.:)

What you will receive is a plastic card. It is a voucher that you will redeem at Guests Services (at a park or Downtown Disney) for your actual pass. Be sure to have ID and your DVC Membership Card with you to redeem the voucher.

We just ordered two annual passes ourselves for our trip in June. We're hoping to do three visits over the next year to use the passes. I thought about us waiting until we got down to WDW to get the passes, but was afraid some type of pass increase might happen between now and then; so I just went ahead and ordered them a couple of days ago.

What you will receive is a plastic card. It is a voucher that you will redeem at Guests Services (at a park or Downtown Disney) for your actual pass. Be sure to have ID and your DVC Membership Card with you to redeem the voucher.

I received two of these for buying DVC in California. In September I was plannning on redeeming them, one for me and one for my sister. My sister is not a DVC member, is that going to be a problem? I hope not, as I had made my plans for those annual passes clear at time of DVC purchase.

Any info is greatly appreciated - Thanks!:goodvibes

I just bought my annual pass with my DVC discount. This is the first time i have become an annual passholder, Is there anything i should know important, or anything i should expect after becoming one. What exactly will be coming it the mail? thanks so much, i am just curious.:)

Yes, you should know that you'll now find excuses to go to WDW even more frequently, and will begin putting off important deferred maintenance on your home/vehicle because it's the *perfect* time to go to Disney :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter