• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes

leanan

DIS Veteran
In the past sea world has done pay for the day stay all year promo. This year I have not seen commercials. There are no cards for this at publix. No sign of the deal out there at all. Does anyone know anything about it?

I think there are 2 different things.
The FunCard is good for the calendar year-meaning valid until Dec. 2008. It is unlimited park entry--for about the same price as a one day pass. It does not include free parking or any other discounts for food.

Then there is an anuual pass-about $100--that expires a year from when you PURCHASE the pass. This includes free parking and 10% (I think could be %15--not sure) discounts on food. It also allows for discounts if you get special tix to other Sea World tours. There is also an option w/ these to add additonal parks such as Busch Gardens.

Go the Sea World website to view the pricing and specifics.

I am actaully thinking of getting a FunCard for my family and only 1 AP for me so we can get the discounts and free parking.

I am actaully thinking of getting a FunCard for my family and only 1 AP for me so we can get the discounts and free parking.

That's our plan right now- we plan on going at least 2 days in April and probably one day in August. Either DH or I will get an AP for the free parking. The dining and merchandise discount will come in handy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter