Annual Passes

Tigman

Earning My Ears
I'm sure we'll be ok, but I just need some reassurance.

We went to WDW last August, 2002. We bought our annual passes on August 1st. They say they expire on July 31, 2003, which of course makes sense being an annual pass.

Has anyone had any problems using the passes again after so much time has passed? We are planning on going for a week or so around the 4th of July this year. So we should be fine with the expiration date.

I'm just worried because what if the magnetic strip doesn't work and they have to be replaced? Anyone ever have any issues with the annual passes?

It's just such a big expense if something went wrong and we had to buy new tickets.

As I said I'm sure we will be fine, but any reassuring words will help this compulsive worrier.

Thanks,

Tig

Tig,
When we activated our annual passes on Easter we were told that if we lose or damage them we just need to go to guest services with ID (adults only) to get new ones, so even if they didn't work it shouldn't be much of a problem. We have had passes in the past used for two trips usually about 1/2 a year apart and have never had a problem.

Just posting to agree with Donnainnj. We've had annual passes several times and never had a problem. If you do, rest assured that Disney has you and your annual pass information in their computer. All you need do is provide legitimate ID and your "problem" will be quickly resolved. No need to worry!

Thank you both for replying so quickly!

I feel much better now.

I'm sure it would be fine but with a family of 6 you can spend an awful lot of money if something did go wrong!

Thanks again.

Tig

Just make sure to bring your ID (for adults). I almost didn't get in one day because my ticket wouldn't work and I had no ID Luckily I had a very nice cast member who let me go through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter