Annual Passes

Minne2004

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard any rumors or truth about annual passes? gee you would think somebody would say something. pretty disappointed.

WDPR has indicated that current AP sales are suspended until further notice.

However, they Have begun letting those who had expired APs or canceled ones purchase.

I think this is a good start and would guess that when they finish dealing with all of that, they will add who else can start buying.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard any rumors or truth about annual passes? gee you would think somebody would say something. pretty disappointed.
Hey, I just read on wdwnt that they think August 16th 2021 is the magic day for the return of annual passes! Good luck fellow traveler!

Hey, I just read on ***** that they think August 16th 2021 is the magic day for the return of annual passes! Good luck fellow traveler!
That is because Disney is saying if you purchase an annual pass after August 16 that you won't get a free magic band like we used to. It really doesn't state when AP sales will resume. It could be before or after that date, likely depending upon when attendance restrictions in the parks are lifted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter