Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingers crossed it drops tomorrow. I'll be at my computer all ....day....long. My hard drive failed last week and I'll be spending the day re-downloading hundreds and hundreds of emboridery files that I've purchased over the last 2 years. Sent the hd out to try and recover the data, but all my embroidery files were corrupt. Life lesson: back up your computer. This one was a year old when it failed. At any rate, I'll be stalking like crazy while I do boring downloading and organizing.

I'll be up tonight... and tomorrow for 7am LOL

I think I need to blockout my calendar at work the next few days. I can't be stuck in a pointless meeting when I need to be glued to my phone and laptop constantly refreshing. Don't people understand priorities!?
I just don’t get it when work doesn’t like our priorities!

My gut feeling is telling me it would NOT drop at a specific time like an adr or a FP window. The other pass holder events emails were sent at random times. Hoping it is soon just as long as IM not driving to work

Couple of questions this lovely Monday morning. How often are you all refreshing? Once every 10 minutes? Once every 20 minutes? And - if you are refreshing the old link - would that have "cookies" attached preventing you from access once it goes live - since it thinks you've already signed up?

Couple of questions this lovely Monday morning. How often are you all refreshing? Once every 10 minutes? Once every 20 minutes? And - if you are refreshing the old link - would that have "cookies" attached preventing you from access once it goes live - since it thinks you've already signed up?

Morning everyone!
Well, call me crazy but, to be honest, I have my computer and phone next to me at all times and refresh maybe every 30 seconds😂 I can’t help it! I also refresh every time I get an email from Disboards. I figured it out(at least for me): to receive the emails, you have to click on the unread email so it becomes read, then go to the boards and read the new message(s). In the fine print at the bottom of the emails it says how you won’t receive new emails until you have read the new messages. I always get emails now when someone posts a new messages(and at the exact moment they do so as well) so I hope this helps some other people out as well!

Also-no idea about the cookies- but I can say none of us got past the registration page that may or may not have shown guests, so I don’t think it actually thinks you signed up at all. Attempted to, yes, but there was never a point where you actually signed up and submitted. Hope that makes sense.

Time to start this day of constantly refreshing and draining my computer’s battery. Yippee!

Morning everyone!
Well, call me crazy but, to be honest, I have my computer and phone next to me at all times and refresh maybe every 30 seconds😂 I can’t help it! I also refresh every time I get an email from Disboards. I figured it out(at least for me): to receive the emails, you have to click on the unread email so it becomes read, then go to the boards and read the new message(s). In the fine print at the bottom of the emails it says how you won’t receive new emails until you have read the new messages. I always get emails now when someone posts a new messages(and at the exact moment they do so as well) so I hope this helps some other people out as well!

Also-no idea about the cookies- but I can say none of us got past the registration page that may or may not have shown guests, so I don’t think it actually thinks you signed up at all. Attempted to, yes, but there was never a point where you actually signed up and submitted. Hope that makes sense.

Time to start this day of constantly refreshing and draining my computer’s battery. Yippee!

Well, with your dedication and determination, none of the rest of us have a hope in hell in registering if you can’t. :rotfl:

Good luck! :thumbsup2

I have 4 things I watch- here, DPB, the old link and the passholder extras page. I have them opened on my desktop and every couple of minutes, I refresh each one, this one being the first. I have no clue what will happen with the old sign up l link, but I have my phone that I haven't used to refresh with that I can use if something decides to head south due to all the playing around I've done on my desktop.
Well, call me crazy but, to be honest, I have my computer and phone next to me at all times and refresh maybe every 30 seconds

Not at all crazy- just dedicated. When this is over and you have a spot and others are complaining- they need to remember that this is the kind of work it takes to actually get in.

I just wish they would have posted dates so I'd know whether it's even possible for me to attend.

Not at all crazy- just dedicated. When this is over and you have a spot and others are complaining- they need to remember that this is the kind of work it takes to actually get in.

I just wish they would have posted dates so I'd know whether it's even possible for me to attend.
I agree. Of course, it's sort of fun, the possibilites of getting in. I just have a feeling the previews will be too early for us. We don't arrive until the 26th of August and cannot come that weekend before the grand opening because we have to work. I'm just praying that there will still be passholder previews on Monday. I'm pretty sure Tuesday will be a media opening. By extending our dates to Monday and Tuesday we have a 12 day vacation.

I agree. Of course, it's sort of fun, the possibilites of getting in. I just have a feeling the previews will be too early for us. We don't arrive until the 26th of August and cannot come that weekend before the grand opening because we have to work. I'm just praying that there will still be passholder previews on Monday. I'm pretty sure Tuesday will be a media opening. By extending our dates to Monday and Tuesday we have a 12 day vacation.
I hope they drop soon. If we go by Pandora, the week before (or a few days before) the AP Previews, they had the CM Previews, so we have to factor in possible CM Previews, the AP Previews, and then Media Day. I think the week of the 12th or 19th would be a more logical timeframe. If they do it the 12th, we could possibly have two weeks of AP Previews, but if they do it the 19th, we are looking at 9 days max of AP Previews

I hope they drop soon. If we go by Pandora, the week before (or a few days before) the AP Previews, they had the CM Previews, so we have to factor in possible CM Previews, the AP Previews, and then Media Day. I think the week of the 12th or 19th would be a more logical timeframe. If they do it the 12th, we could possibly have two weeks of AP Previews, but if they do it the 19th, we are looking at 9 days max of AP Previews

I hope it drops soon as well. I still would have to figure out flights, rooms etc. But i guess 1st thing is 1st. see if i even get this in the first place.

And I'm afraid they'll be too late for us. lol Our last day is Aug 3, based on rumors, no way they'll have them that early. We can reschedule our trip (there's availabilty at our resort as of now), but I can only go out as far as the 14th no matter what. I agree, half the fun is in the trying- unless this goes on for weeks and then I'll get sick of it. I'm lucky that I have no job I'm tied down to so I'm free to waste as much time as I choose on this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter