Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just coming to post this. It redirects me to the Annual Pass page and is not showing the "event full" page anymore. Seems like a step in the right direction.
Either that, or Disney finally just got tired of us all blowing up that old page with constant refreshes and decided to put us out of our misery. LOL. Fingers crossed it's soon!!!!

It usually does that if you refresh a lot:) It’s happened before, it should go back soon.

Edit- it’s never done that for me before, and it just did...very interesting. I’m usually skeptical but maybe...

Event is full page is gone for me. Hopefully this means something is coming.

I stalk using numerous computers and phones between work and home and have always seen the even full page. However, the event full page was partially gone for me yesterday and today every device I try is taking me to the passholder page. Post the link already Disney!

Weeks ago a poster "speculated" CM, AP and media preview dates. I booked room only a CBR and Southwest with points.

Definitely some people have some flexibility to make (and cancel) plans at the last minute. Southwest will be very helpful for a lot of APs that can use it!

I "gambled" with a 3-night Pop room from 8/21-8/24. I figure that should easily fall in the time range of the preview, just depends on if I can get one of those 3 days (Thursday, Friday or Saturday). But looks like I have plenty of flexibility to cancel it. If they don't have dates announce 5 days before 8/21 .. well there is something wrong. :)

As I am in driving distance, that just means I need to leave at least a day in advance and drag the family 600 miles down the road. :)

I did make Fast Passes (didn't make them at 60 days, so nothing "good" was available, but not knowing which day I could be at DHS, who knows what that trip will look like. Will be weird to have a last minute trip with no reservations and potentially no fast passes (not that I'll care if I get a super limited entry into a brand new land (with a theme I have been in love with since the 70s).

I have gotten:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.b776d317.1563545269.6ca3310

Last time, out of everyone who had the link up, at least one person, mostly 2-3, would still get the Event is Full. Is that happening for anyone else? I typed in the event registration previous link and get the error. I refreshed the other page I had up(same link) and get redirected.

Hearing about those of you who have booked SW flights, is making me tempted! It's just that if we end up not being able to register for this preview, we don't have another trip in the next year for changing our flight. All of our other flights for the next year are already booked, and I doubt I can talk dh into yet another trip. lol The stalking continues!!

Was just coming to post this. It redirects me to the Annual Pass page and is not showing the "event full" page anymore. Seems like a step in the right direction.
Let's not go down this route again. This has been happening (for some people) about once a week or so and it blows up this thread thinking something has changed. It probably means nothing.

I have been getting redirected to the AP page for at least the last week and a half. Now, I'm not saying this means nothing is coming. But for me at least, this is business as usual.

Let's not go down this route again. This has been happening (for some people) about once a week or so and it blows up this thread thinking something has changed. It probably means nothing.
True. We've certainly have had plenty of false alarms and should not go down a rabbit hole. But, it seems a little different to me, because I am getting redirected on all my devices and browsers, which is much more consistent than what it had been.

Let's be watchful. CM preview sign ups start on Monday, so not too much of a stretch to think it could happen today or next week.

I agree but it is different than any redirection I have received in the weeks I have been pulling up and refreshing the page. The page itself seems to have been taken down.

At the risk of posting the obvious. PP already mentioned 5 day cancellation deadline for room only.
Southwest let's you cancel a reservation minutes before departure, I think 10 minutes. Passengers who book using points get their points returned in full. Passengers who booked with a credit card can use the funds for a future fligh. Must be for the same passenger and must fly within a year of the date of you made your reservation.

Weeks ago a poster "speculated" CM, AP and media preview dates. I booked room only a CBR and Southwest with points.
I did the same thing. I already have a trip planned for August 28th-31st, I set that up way back when they announced SWGE opening. When AP previews were announced I booked another room only reservation for August 21st to 27th. I figure I will cancel whichever reservation I don't need and adjust the Southwest flights if I get a preview. But, it is still nerve-wracking waiting and checking, waiting and checking.

Hearing about those of you who have booked SW flights, is making me tempted! It's just that if we end up not being able to register for this preview, we don't have another trip in the next year for changing our flight. All of our other flights for the next year are already booked, and I doubt I can talk dh into yet another trip. lol The stalking continues!!
Which is why I booked with points. You can transfer Chase UR points to SW. I recently got an offer from SW to buy points at a discount. I didn't do the math, not sure if it's a great deal

Reactions: CJK
I agree but it is different than any redirection I have received in the weeks I have been pulling up and refreshing the page. The page itself seems to have been taken down.
100% agree with this. With the error I’m getting the page seems like it has disappeared. I’ve never gotten rerouted before, but now it is a bit different.

EDIT: Some humor this morning😂 I was on the online chat with a CM and asked if he knew anything about registration details. His response was ‘Nope.’ I guess Disney is getting spammed with questions about them and just decided to give up the facade of ‘hello I’m _____ and I’m here to help you with all your magical dreams!’ I thought CMs were supposed to be nice and happy? LOL!

Last edited:
Disney appears to have removed an orphan page and redirected us to an active AP benefits page.
It doesn't mean anything.

Add me to the group that thinks AP reservations will start after CM reservations has at least started. I'll go with next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!