Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the email around 20-30 min after my registration confirmation email. It probably came in time for me to have gotten a spot, but not on the first day which was the only day that worked for me. Plus that's assuming I had seen the email as soon as it hit my inbox, which on a normal day would be unlikely.

I never did get my e-mail, so glad we had these boards and this thread!

I never got any emails at all - even now, long after I registered. And never any satisfactory answers from Disney regarding any aspect of this process.

If it wasn’t for the Groupme I wouldn’t be going.

I also got the email and my husband did as well. I was already registered by then though. Thanks to all who posted links and gave advice! It's been a whirlwind of a ride.

How do they manage to have people be in the park only for their reservation time: basically how will they kick people out once their time is done? Or will people with reservations earlier in the day will be able to stay through the next time slot?
Neither did Toy Story Land. My family picked the later timeslot for Toy Story Land and we were actually kinda peeved, because there were clearly people from the early timeslot still hanging around enjoying it w/ no crowds for (basically) double the time we had allotted.

Which is why I picked the earliest/first timeslot of the day for Galaxies Edge.

I'm guessing they might work harder to enforce it w/ this one, since it's a bigger draw, but on the off chance they don't... better to be there as early as possible I reckon.

I'm thinking they may use different colored wristbands to differentiate? But who knows.

They can send in Stormtroopers to herd out anyone with wrong color wristband...

They can send in Stormtroopers to herd out anyone with wrong color wristband...
For DL, wristbanded guests could remain in the land as long as they liked; they just couldn’t ride MFSR after their time slot ended.

It worked well to explore the land for an hour before riding MFSR with a short wait. Then, a few minutes before the arrival of the next time slot group, MFSR was a walk-on.

There’s so much to explore and try that most guests only rode MFSR twice during their time slot.

I didn’t get the email and I moved today so just sat down to my messages. The link seems to be closed. Am I hopelessly out of luck?

Also, this is the first time I have had a premium annual pass but have had some type of annual pass since becoming a DVC member in 1999. I am pretty disappointed to not have been included in what they seem to be trying to sell as a reason to upgrade. Guess it won’t be working on me🤪

If it wasn’t for the Dis, I would not have secured a spot. THANK YOU ALL!!! Never received the invite email. The only emails I get are for Tables in Wonderland events. I did get a confirmation email after I registered but am concerned I won’t get the one with instructions on what to do next. Who can I call to verify I receive future emails for AP holders? All my preferences are selected in my profile.

I did get a confirmation email after I registered but am concerned I won’t get the one with instructions on what to do next.
It’s sent to the email that is associated with your MDX account and reservation.

Directions will probably be posted in the meet-up thread when the email gets sent to the first day’s preview groups.

If it wasn’t for the Dis, I would not have secured a spot. THANK YOU ALL!!! Never received the invite email. The only emails I get are for Tables in Wonderland events. I did get a confirmation email after I registered but am concerned I won’t get the one with instructions on what to do next. Who can I call to verify I receive future emails for AP holders? All my preferences are selected in my profile.
Today's confirmation states that a second confirmation email will be sent 3-5 days, prior to your date for the preview. This is similar to other Passholder events, for which additional instructions were included in the 2nd confirmation.

You can call VIPassholder support to have them confirm your email settings.

I got the confirmation email immediately after I registered.
Same. In at 9:58 am and email received at 9:59 am. We know it will never happen but next time how great would it be if people just waited until it went live rather than throwing everyone in a tizzy using old links and trying to backend into the process. Just calm down.

I never got the email. Was just fortunate to have another Disney fan at work who knew about the preview and told me yesterday afternoon that it was open. Only 2 days left when I tried and only the ride part was available. I booked so getting in was better than nothing but frustrated about never getting emails for AP and DVC members.

Same. In at 9:58 am and email received at 9:59 am. We know it will never happen but next time how great would it be if people just waited until it went live rather than throwing everyone in a tizzy using old links and trying to backend into the process. Just calm down.
But it wasn't an old link, it was the same link sent by the email just wasn't live live, you know, they were testing it and that's why some were getting through
In this day and age of immediate info, and with situations like this, when it's a limited time for a large group of people it's going to happen this way.
No one knew it would go live at 10am, so how long would people have to wait to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter