Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Media previews *may* be the 27th and 28th of August. A little birdie may have told me this. (Apologize if this info has been shared previously).

My little birdy told me that they heard "three days before opening". That would be the 26th.

So did the CMs have to pre-book for specific things in the land? I assumed people would simply get entrance at a given time and then do whatever they wanted once in? Personally, I would want to do the ride, and visit the shops. Not interested in making my own things, but might want to buy a prop-replica light saber.

Andre

So did the CMs have to pre-book for specific things in the land? I assumed people would simply get entrance at a given time and then do whatever they wanted once in? Personally, I would want to do the ride, and visit the shops. Not interested in making my own things, but might want to buy a prop-replica light saber.

Andre
I can't find the post but earlier in this thread it said that they had to choose specific things like the ride + droid or the ride + lighsaber or other combo of 2 things like that.

Woah I was not expecting midnight for CMs! I wonder if APs will be the same. I really doubt it since they said ‘email registrations’ will come out. But this just solidifies my thought that AP previews might come out today. They already got plenty of CMs through the Hub. Now time to get the Passholders. Here’s to hoping!

Cm spots filled up very quickly and no they did not say it would be at midnight ...
The rest of my family is ap and dvc so I hope they can get preview spots but we shall see ...

Last edited:
I'm at the point now where I dont even care if I get this or not. I just want it behind me and to be able to stop looking lol
I am completely feeling the same way. When this started, I was soooooo excited. Now, I'm like, whatever, I'll see this when I see. I just want closure. It's hard to sustain the level of excitement for 5 weeks and my energy for this is just floundering.

We're going to Disney on Thursday and don't want to be on the phone the whole time, plus today through Wednesday, it will be busy at work!

I am completely feeling the same way. When this started, I was soooooo excited. Now, I'm like, whatever, I'll see this when I see. I just want closure. It's hard to sustain the level of excitement for 5 weeks and my energy for this is just floundering.

We're going to Disney on Thursday and don't want to be on the phone the whole time, plus today through Wednesday, it will be busy at work!

Same the excitement is now gone and it’s stress cause I want to do it but I need international flights and I’m like this has got ridiculous, obsessively checking a phone!
And then if I don’t get a spot I will think of all the time I wasted!!

Same the excitement is now gone and it’s stress cause I want to do it but I need international flights and I’m like this has got ridiculous, obsessively checking a phone!
And then if I don’t get a spot I will think of all the time I wasted!!
Yep, me too. I can't continue to constantly check and refresh during work hours. Hoping that if something drops, a kind soul will post it here and the GroupMe text.

Yep, me too. I can't continue to constantly check and refresh during work hours. Hoping that if something drops, a kind soul will post it here and the GroupMe text.

Yes the refreshing at work during meetings has meant I’ve got inventive but like yourself I’m hoping it’s here or the GroupMe that we get lucky with the link

Just to note CMs are still booking SWGE Reservations this morning. The only Option is Smugglers Run but there are still slots open.

Initially, CMs were told to stay off the Hub for actual CM business through 6:00a. So, the onslaught is over, booking continues, and the system never crashed.

Doubt it will be today, but one would hope it is this week - we are getting near to three weeks before the presumed start of the previews and about 4 weeks before the presumed end.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't until 7/29 or later.

I guess some of us (that have a lot of flexibility in scheduling) can all look at the good news -- the longer they wait to release this, the smaller the pool of people that can conceivably go, thus the availability may be more wide open (and maybe there wont be a need to be on the trigger when this drops).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!