• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passport - HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripink

Earning My Ears
I am going to DLP on 17th July, the day after their under 7's free offer finishes.

Can anyone advise how I can take advantage of the offer from the UK.

I phoned the UK number and got through to a very unhelpful lady who said I could only buy from inside the park when I was there. I couldn't buy in advance.

I have been onto various sites which linked to the downloadable form on the DLP website, but the form is no longer there.

HELP!!! :confused3

Unfortunately, the lady you spoke to on the phone is correct.

For the under-7s free AP offer, you have to purchase that in person at the park, as you need to provide proof of the under-7s age (ie birth certificate, passport) when getting your childs photo ID'd laminated annual pass.

Hi,

Anyway you can change your plans and bring the arrival date forward? Other than that I think your snookered which is a shame!

Rgds

Andy

All you can hope for is that the offer may be extended if you cannot bring forward your plans.

Might be advisable to get extra sponsors through the sponsor thread. Since the adult ticket who you were hoping would help get the free child AP can now get sponsored also.

NB the free child and sponsor promotion cannot be combined :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter