• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual passport questions

Morveryn

Mumketeer
Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me the differences between the yearly passports & their cost, please?
We haven't even been on our trip yet & we are already thinking about getting annual passports for the next one(s)!. :rotfl:

Moveryn

how long are you planning to visit for and how often? Since this will have a bearing whether a annual passport will work for yourselves.

Reid

Its really difficult to find info in english on Annual Passports - well from what Ive see so far anyway. I have looked and looked and always ended up at those sites that have been recomended by renate. If you find a different one please let me know!
You would think that there would be a section on the main site!

What informations are you looking for? the dlp-guide site I mentioned is really complete.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Another couple of comments on the AP's. You only need one DREAM passport to get the discount on the hotel for your entire party. Also, one DREAM is enough to get the whole table discounts at restaurants. You will only get one gift and one day of 20% off in shops however, if the rest of the family gets Fantasy. I did the math and decided to get two DREAMS last time - for me and my daughter, but in the end it would have been a saving to get just myself hte DREAM and her hte Fantasy. Either way, the prices for AP's at DLP are very reasonable I think, especially with all the perks it gives you. Here's that link for all the info in English again:
http://www.dlp.info/HintsInfos/AnnualPassports.htm
Click on each type to get the full info.
Let us know what you decide!
:Pinkbounc :) :Pinkbounc :) :Pinkbounc

Jody

we did similar maths and although we probably would have not been going during blackout dates decided that everyone would get dream passports.

DD (3) will have to get hers for this summers trip :)

Reid

Thank you all for your helpful replies. I think I like the idea of the Dream passport but I'll have to have a think as to wether it would be best to get one Dream & a couple of Fantasy. Depends when we want to go really I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter