• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual passport, when does it start?

tazleiten12

DIS Veteran
If you buy an annual Passport online, (and take the payment option), when does your 12 months begin? From the day you buy the passport online, or from your first visit?
Thanks! :flower:

I think since you are taking the payment option it will start when you purchase it.

momof3disneyholics said:
I think since you are taking the payment option it will start when you purchase it.
Thanks, I guess i will wait a while before i buy it. :flower:

I am pretty sure that they are calendar year passes. I bought annual passes last march and they say right on them that they expire on 12/31. Not sure if it was called a "passport", maybe the annual pass is different from the passport. I would really like to know the answer to this. If you find out from a SW source please post. Thanks

I am pretty sure that they are calendar year passes. >>>>

I am not so sure on that. We bought the Gold pass for SW and BG two years ago. Ours were activated when we brought the paper into guest services and had our pics taken for the pass. My oldest son didn't go to a park for 4 months after I got the passes, his was activated then. 3 of ours expired in May his is still the old pass. What is great is that we had to do nothing to renew the passes and now they are month to month. All I have to do is call and cancell when we no longer want them . LOL which won't be happening in our lifetime probably. <g> Of course the passes may have changed since then. With ours we don't have to do the finger thing to get in or sign in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter