Annual reading challenge 2017-come join us

I'm in! I set my Goodreads goal to 30. For the past two years, I've read 26 (goal was always 25) but I'll set my sights a little higher this year! ;)

I'm in...I read beyond my goals in 2014 and 2015 (45 and 46 book goals), but BLEW IT big time for 2016, only making about half of my 47 book goal, because I was so busy. I'm wimping out this year and setting a goal of 20 books on Goodreads, in hopes that I will get back into the groove this year!

I'm in...I read beyond my goals in 2014 and 2015 (45 and 46 book goals), but BLEW IT big time for 2016, only making about half of my 47 book goal, because I was so busy. I'm wimping out this year and setting a goal of 20 books on Goodreads, in hopes that I will get back into the groove this year!

Thank you for joining me

I'm in and I'll be sticking with my book a month. So put me down for 12, please!

Thanks!

Dropping my goal to 60 this year.

#1 The Devil You Know by Elisabeth de Mariaffi
#2 The Dead Run by Adam Mansbach
#3 If There Be Dragons by Kay Hooper
#4 Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
#5 Human Remains by Elizabeth Haynes
#6 Bedbugs by Ben H. Winters
#7 The Horse and His Boy by C. S. Lewis
#8 You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott
#9 Good As Gone by Amy Gentry
#10 Watching Edie by Camilla Way
#11 Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
#12 The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
#13 A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
#14 Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
#15 The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier
#16 Unwind by Neal Shusterman
#17 If I Run by Terri Blackstock
#18 Predator by Terri Blackstock
#19 Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
#20 Legend by Marie Lu
#21 Last Light by Terri Blackstock
#22 Night Light by Terri Blackstock
#23 True Light by Terri Blackstock
#24 They're Watching by Gregg Hurwitz
#25 Ruin Falls by Jenny Milchman
#26 Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman
#27 The Girl Before by J. P. Delaney
#28 The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter
#29 After The Storm by Linda Castillo
#30 Among The Wicked by Linda Castillo
#31 The Broken Road by Richard Paul Evans
#32 Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
#33 Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson
#34 Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
#35 Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land
#36 Spook by Steve Vance
#37 Don't Let Go by Harlan Coben
#38 Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
#39 You by Caroline Kepnes
#40 Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
#41 The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello
#42 Down A Dark Road by Linda Castillo
#43 The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis
#44 Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
#45 If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock

Last edited:
Thank you Tinkerbellandeeyor for starting a new thread.

Dropping my goal to 60 this year.

Have any of last year's team listed their favorite from 2016? I would have to go back over my list but would be interested in everyone's favorite from last year.

Thank you for the suggestion any idea on how the list was obtained last year, I could read last years and see if I see any repeats any better ideas

Btw thanks for joining

Why not...put me down for 18.

My current book is Entwined with You by Sylvia Day (book 3 of the Crossfire series). I finished book 2 (Reflected in You) yesterday.

Why not...put me down for 18.

My current book is Entwined with You by Sylvia Day (book 3 of the Crossfire series). I finished book 2 (Reflected in You) yesterday.

Thank you for joining me, I hope you don't mind but I put you down 1 out of 18 already given that you finished it yesterday

Btw if you want to up your goal just let me know it goes for every one else as well

Not sure how everyone else kept a list or if they did. When I finish a book, I always go back to my original post where I set my goal and edit the post to list it there. So I can go back to the post where I set my goal for 2016 and see all the books I read for the year. I will copy and paste that list to a word document so I can double check later on to see if I have already read something that sounds familiar. I've been keeping a list for a few years now.
Some people list their books in their signature.

Not sure how everyone else kept a list or if they did. When I finish a book, I always go back to my original post where I set my goal and edit the post to list it there. So I can go back to the post where I set my goal for 2016 and see all the books I read for the year. I will copy and paste that list to a word document so I can double check later on to see if I have already read something that sounds familiar. I've been keeping a list for a few years now.
Some people list their books in their signature.

I love the idea but it would be hard on the iPhone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter