Another Book of Questions Thread

Hmmm. This is a hard one!

My immediate reaction was yes, then I read low-key’s response and that made sense...I think I agree with him.

If you have a year where you’re involved in a whirlwind, perfect romance, but then it ends....aren’t you still happy to have the memories (eventually)? Otherwise you’re living the 50 First Dates movie in real life.

Memories account for a lot, so I think I’d pass...

I believe both the good and bad we've experienced shape who we are, and I wouldn't go back and get rid of the bad times because it's helped make me who I am.

That said, I'd do it. One perfect year? Even if I don't remember it, I'd enjoy it in the moment.

see explanation: https://www.disboards.com/threads/what-do-you-regret-not-saying.3711314/

#4 - If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? If not, why not?

(corollary from back of book - Which is more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain when the experiences are over?)

First the rule

Next no, I think happiness is comparative, if you have never experienced sadness how can you know what happiness is.

Wow just got all philosophical on the DIS. My bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!