Another Bridezilla Story

I don't think it is real. It doesn't pass the sniff test. Is this bride's name out there? If this was real her real name would have leaked. My two minutes of Googling keeps returning "un-named bride".

Yeah, it doesn't pass the sniff test for me either. From making them wear velvet sweaters & suede pants in Hawaii, to the weird colors, and the soda hats. The Bridezilla didn't say they were supplying the outfits. There is a a big range of greens, and oranges and purple, if people were choosing their own clothes. And the heavier people actually get to wear normal-ish colors. I could see, if this was real, a lot of size 2 people dressing up in the black colors, then saying, "Oh! I must have read the instructions wrong. I thought we were supposed to wear black."

Plus, when are they supposed to rehearse the synchronized dance? Bridezilla would have a cow over some of them messing up the dance steps and it's immortalized in video forever as long as the marriage lasts. Not everyone can dance, let alone pick up steps quickly. Plus, not everyone would be in the age range to do the dance well. What if Granny, with the bad knee, can't dance? No over 45 people are invited?

Nope, too many details smell off to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter