• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Brief FOTL question

bweagle

DIS Veteran
To follow up on my last question. We are staying at Fairfield and will be getting the FOTL passes from the hotel. My son is a huge fan of coasters......me, not so much. Can he use his pass and my pass to get two "FOTL" chances at the coasters?

Unless there is a recent change in policy...yes. You actually get a voucher for FOTL that you take to the self serve kiosks just outside the entrance gate. You will then get a credit card sized FOTL pass that lists all of the attractions, the attendants will in essence check the box so you can't use that pass again for the ride. It is actually a very elementary system, if you have four passes, you get four rides. We did this multiple times and even let the CMs know what we were doing, nothing shady at all. Worked every time.

We walked with our children (11 and 7 at the time) up to the check point, then headed over to the exit to meet up with them and look at the photos. That way, the FOTL cards never left my possession.

Yes, as long as they have a card that the box is unchecked, they can access the ride. There's nothing on the passes that indicates who the pass belongs to. We had 3 QQ passes from the hotel, and a friend got off work early and joined us. We switched around cards as needed so that 3 would ride and 1 would stay behind to hold stuff (usually my brother as he's not really a coaster person) and it was never an issue. As a former ride op at Manta, I can also tell you that I would never have known who's pass you were handing me - the only thing that mattered was if the box was checked or not. Now, with unlimited, it does matter, because you get a wristband you have to wear, but you'd have to purchase that separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter