Another Day, Another Countdown... An August 2017 PTR *Updated 8/26 I'm back!*

I need to read your last two updates but SHUT UP about seeing Dean Butler!!! OMG you have no idea how big a Little House fan I am :love: Seriously, a trip to Rocky Ridge Farm in Mansfield Missouri is on my bucket list and I have read every popular and obscure book written about Laura including the books her daughter Rose wrote. My friend is from Malone, NY which is where Almonzo was from, you can still visit his farmhouse and I keep telling her if she's really my friend she'll take me there!!
Ok I'm done, thank you for making my night!!

Really enjoyed reading about your DIS meets! I so planned on getting that Violet Lemonade but then I got obsessed with the Easter Egg hunt and totally forgot.

I’m also hoping to catch Ariana (@Pluto0809) in January if our trips overlap. I’m worried we may be coming in just as she’s leaving, but I’m going to see what I can do to maybe leave a bit earlier

I hope we can make it work!

Yay for getting to spend some time with your Dad!

Wanted to make sure you saw this. :sad2: I'm so sad about this, I planned on using it a few times next year.

Express Transportation Eliminated

I so planned on getting that Violet Lemonade but then I got obsessed with the Easter Egg hunt and totally forgot.
Yes, I do remember reading about your Easter Egg hunt distractions :laughing: But they were fun, too! Next time... :thumbsup2

I hope we can make it work!
Me too! :goodvibes

Wanted to make sure you saw this. :sad2: I'm so sad about this, I planned on using it a few times next year.
Yes, ugh, I heard about that this morning. So bummed! :sad2:

How's the packing going?? Are you almost dancing in anticipation yet?? I can"t believe how close it is! I am so, so excited! Such terrific news about your Dad too, how nice to have some time together. :) See you soon!

All but the last minute items are packed up and ready to go! :thumbsup2 How's yours coming along?!
Almost done.....I bought all my travel sized toiletries, why are they always so fun to buy?? All my outfits are picked out and organized and I just have to find a few last minute things for my MNSSHP costume. I found super cute Mickey PJs so of course I had to buy those too. :) I was taking a course for school the last two days so now I am going to try and focus on getting a few things done around the house before I leave. I want the next 4 days to go by SO quickly!

I bought all my travel sized toiletries, why are they always so fun to buy??
Yes! I so look forward to that part of trip prep - picking out all the new travel sized stuff :rotfl:

I want the next 4 days to go by SO quickly!
I know, right?! Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy though, so that'll help! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed your report! Safe travels! :-)
Aww, thank you so much, I appreciate that!!! :goodvibes

2 more days! I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :banana:
Thank you!!! :goodvibes And good luck with FP day... I'm anxious to hear what you got! :thumbsup2

It's Almost Time!

Hi, friends! My bags are packed and I'm ready to go... I'm working a half day tomorrow and coming home for a couple hours to finish getting myself together before I drive up to my sister's house tomorrow (she lives just outside the city I'm flying out of first thing Saturday morning). I'm also trying to convince her and my brother-in-law to go out to dinner for their 8th anniversary and leave me with the kiddos. 'Cause nothing says get some rest the night before a Disney trip quite like watching a rambunctious 2 and 4 year old :rotfl:

I'm incredibly bummed that they've taken away Express Transportation right before my trip :sad2: But what can ya do? I'm still a park-hoppin' maniac and it's never stopped me before and I'm sure not gonna let it stop me now!

Also, I've made a couple social media changes. I decided to deactivate my Facebook account, at least for a while. Aside from my Disney pals and family members, a lot of my newsfeed has been super depressing lately... and I see enough super depressing things by following the news all too closely these days already. So... I started a Disney Instagram account! If you're interested, you can tag along on my Disney adventures next week (and beyond!) there. You can find me @disney4one :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to post multiple times each day so... consider yourselves warned :rotfl:

Thank you so much for joining me as I countdown to another Disney trip. My trips just wouldn't be as fun if I didn't have you all here to get excited with :goodvibes

See ya real soon.

Have a wonderful trip! I'm bummed about the Express Transportation going away too, we didn't use it last week but we did use it in March and May and loved it. I didn't realize you deactivated FB, but I understand why. I'll be there if you activate again! I have an instagram account but um, as @Raeven knows I don't quite know how to use it :rolleyes1 I'll be on the lookout for your TR when you return though!

I followed you on Instagram! Have a great trip! :hyper:
I saw that, yay! Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip!
Thank you! :goodvibes

I'll be there if you activate again
:thumbsup2

I have an instagram account but um, as @Raeven knows I don't quite know how to use it :rolleyes1
:laughing: It took me a long time to get on the Instagram bandwagon. I had an account for a long time but never checked into it. Now that I created a "dedicated" Disney one, something tells me I'll be on it constantly :rotfl:

I'll be on the lookout for your TR when you return though!
Yay! I hope to get it moving full steam ahead as soon as I return since I start my fall semester two days after I come home :scared1:

Have a wonderful time!!!
Thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!