Another discount/giveaway chaotic scene - this time Cheesecake Factory

They are overpriced IMO, and I always leave sad. The food is fine. Not great, but ok. The cheesecake is lovely. But their portions are so big that even just eating half the entree I am too full for cheesecake. What is the point of going if you're not getting cheesecake?!

Then just order an app instead of an entree, or eat 1/4 of your entree instead of 1/2. Or just order some cheesecake. :confused:

I gave up when page 13 of the menu was still on appetizers.

That book they call a menu weighs like 5 lbs. A similar one comes from BJ's Restaurant, although I prefer that to Cheesecake Factory. However, that's more of a sports bar theme than Cheesecake Factory.

menu.jpg

I'm not quite sure what the deal is, but I'm thinking certain keywords in this topic are triggering Google Ad Services to put up certain ads for tourism in Israel. Very distinctive ads that are kind of hard to unsee.

If you feel the need to throw a punch over a piece of cheesecake, you've got issues, IMO.

I don't think the drivers particularly cared about what it was. All they wanted was to collect it quickly and get their $3. I was reading about it, and some DoorDash drivers claimed they refused any Cheesecake Factory deliveries for that day knowing it was likely to be crazy - that they knew other drivers would be converging at their locations at same time.

Come on now, soccerdad, who hasn't wanted to throw a punch over a piece of cheesecake? lol

BTW, I love CF's meatloaf! DBF hates the place because of the large menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!