Another Disneyland ticket question

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
I feel like this is a dumb question. Touring plans says that the tickets are tiered based on the time of year that you are going. However, when I try to buy tickets online, it doesn’t ask me when we’re going. What am I missing? We’re going in mid-July. When should I buy tickets?

I feel like this is a dumb question. Touring plans says that the tickets are tiered based on the time of year that you are going. However, when I try to buy tickets online, it doesn’t ask me when we’re going. What am I missing? We’re going in mid-July. When should I buy tickets?

It only does that for single-day tickets, where the prices are set as value, regular, and peak. It seems that peak applies to every Saturday and holiday, value can be assorted mid-week or sometimes Sunday, and peak for almost any high demand day. I'm guessing once summer starts there might be entire weeks that are considered peak since kids will be on summer vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter