Another E-bay ?

2BigKIdz

Is it still winter!?!?!?!
I won an auction for an item ("buy it now"), 3 others also won the same item on the same auction (they had 4 available). I received UPS intent to ship notification on Dec. 4 (expected delivery date Dec. 12) but other than that the tracking information has not changed. I have e-mailed the seller with no response, I'm not concerned about that- I've ordered from them before with no problems (and this was a "pre-sale" the item was supposed to be in their store on Dec. 5, I really have a feeling it has been delayed from the manufacturer). My ? is, is it considered okay for me to e-mail one of the other winners of the auction to see if they have heard anything about their package? The seller does a large amount of selling on e-bay so I don't want to harrass them, I'd just like to know the status of the package as it is a Christmas gift.

I wouldn't see a problem with it. There is an eBay policy against auction interference, but that's more of a case of someone trying to convince a bidder that a seller is unethical before the auction ends. Asking another buyer something like have you received any communication from seller XXXX regarding item #####? I have not received the item and have not received any response to my e-mails to them and was wondering if you have heard anything isn't the same as auction interference, IMO.

I've e-mailed other sellers when I've had non-paying bidders about their experience. This would be along the same lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter