Another Early Entry Question

twostp4fun

Earning My Ears
Most people have said to get to the park a half hour before opening. On the day that we do EE, should we get there an hour and a half before opening or just an hour? We will be doing EE on a Tuesday when the regular hours are 10am-9pm. Thanks!

I don't mean to hijack your thread...but it's kinda similar. If I have Mickey's Toontown and the parks open at 10 should I be at Mainstreet by 9:30 or earlier?

If you are going to EE get there 90 mins before posted opening (30 minutes before you can enter). Everyother day 30 minutes is fine.

EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. You get ONE early entry if you purchase a hopper plus pass. This is the only way to get EE. It is not open to hotel guests, day guests,AP's, or "regular" hopper passes.

disneychrista said:
If you are going to EE get there 90 mins before posted opening (30 minutes before you can enter). Everyother day 30 minutes is fine.

EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. You get ONE early entry if you purchase a hopper plus pass. This is the only way to get EE. It is not open to hotel guests, day guests,AP's, or "regular" hopper passes.

The EE days & Mickey's Morning Madness are actually on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. This is what is on Disneyland's website & also my AAA Package information.

It does say subject to change, so I guess they can change at anytime if they wanted.

:flower: ,
Katie

disneychrista said:

What's the difference between Hopper plus pass and "regular" hopper passes?
I am purchasing a three-day hopper from AAA, no hotel, just tickets. Do you know which kind of Hopper this would be?
Thanks!

I am under the impression that only Hoppers purchased directly from Disney Travel include the EE so I don't know if the AAA passes would or not.

I think that all 3 or more day hoppers now include the EE and the ESPN bonus, including the ones you get with the CityPass, regardless of where you purchase them. Mickey's Morning Madness is only included with Disney and AAA packages (I think).

MamaKate said:
The EE days & Mickey's Morning Madness are actually on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.
You are right and that is what I meant. Guess that is what I get for responding before I was fully awake. :)

According to the Disneyland Brochure from AAA the passes they sell are Hopper Plus and include this bonuses BUT you must order them ahead of time and there is a $14 charge (or something like that) for shipping.

I am totally confused about all of the EE, Mickey's Morning Madness, and Toontown Madness. We booked a package that says it has EE into Fantasyland, and Mickey's Toontown Madness. We will be in DL 7/14-7/17. We will be leaving for the 7/17 Disney Magic cruise from the DL hotel. My questions are: What is the difference between all of the early morning events? Can we take advantage of any of them. We arrive Thurs around noon and I don't know what time the bus will pick us up for the cruise on Sunday. Thanks.

DonnettaR said:
I am totally confused about all of the EE, Mickey's Morning Madness, and Toontown Madness. We booked a package that says it has EE into Fantasyland, and Mickey's Toontown Madness. We will be in DL 7/14-7/17. We will be leaving for the 7/17 Disney Magic cruise from the DL hotel. My questions are: What is the difference between all of the early morning events? Can we take advantage of any of them. We arrive Thurs around noon and I don't know what time the bus will pick us up for the cruise on Sunday. Thanks.

EE into Fantasyland: You get into the park 1-hour before opening to enjoy the Fantasyland attractions. If the park opens at 8am, you can get in at 7am.

Mickey's Morning Madness: This is in Toontown and you get in 1 hour early to see a little character parade, and then you get to meet all the characters. I believe Toontown always opens at 10am, so you'd get into Toontown at 9am.

Since your going 7/14-7/17 and arriving late on Thursday, the only day you can take advantage of these would be Saturday. You could do both though. Arrive at Disneyland before 7am on Saturday & do all the Fantasyland attractions. About 15 minutes before 9am head to Toontown for Mickey's Morning Madness.

I'm pretty sure the park opens at 8am during July.

Hope you have a great trip!
Katie

MamaKate said:
EE into Fantasyland: You get into the park 1-hour before opening to enjoy the Fantasyland attractions. If the park opens at 8am, you can get in at 7am.

Mickey's Morning Madness: This is in Toontown and you get in 1 hour early to see a little character parade, and then you get to meet all the characters. I believe Toontown always opens at 10am, so you'd get into Toontown at 9am.

Since your going 7/14-7/17 and arriving late on Thursday, the only day you can take advantage of these would be Saturday. You could do both though. Arrive at Disneyland before 7am on Saturday & do all the Fantasyland attractions. About 15 minutes before 9am head to Toontown for Mickey's Morning Madness.

I'm pretty sure the park opens at 8am during July.

Hope you have a great trip!
Katie

Just to add what Katie said

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness - Toontown typically opens one hour after Disneyland opens. So you can go to Toontown as soon as park opens, instead of waiting.

If Disneyland opens at 8am, you can enter the park for Early Entry at 7am, and go on the attractions in Fantasyland, including the Matterhorn, plus you can go on Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters and the Astro Orbitor. Then at 8am, you can head over to Toontown. The rest of the guests would be able to enter Toontown an hour later.

I don't get it? Toon Town opens one hour after the park? I was planning on doing our EE on Thursday from 7-8 and then head over to Toon Town shortly after?

Mom2Joce said:
I don't get it? Toon Town opens one hour after the park? I was planning on doing our EE on Thursday from 7-8 and then head over to Toon Town shortly after?
That is correct. Toon Town opens later then the rest of the park. So unless you have Mickey's Toon Town Madness Vouchers then you will have to wait until 9am (or one hour after the park opens to the GP) to visit.

Is EE only for Fantasyland, the Matterhorn, and Buzz? Wow, guess that I won't need to bother. It is just going to be DH and myself and we have decided only to hit a couple of those rides. So maybe it won't be worth it. How crowded is an EE morning usually during the summer?

Redcon1 said:
What's the difference between Hopper plus pass and "regular" hopper passes?
I am purchasing a three-day hopper from AAA, no hotel, just tickets. Do you know which kind of Hopper this would be?
Thanks!

AAA works through Disney Travel, so you should definitely get early entry. My AAA reservation shows a park hopper pass bonus which includes one early entry, free parking, $10 ESPN and (yippee) Disney's Fastpass (we're staying on-sight)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter