another Entertainment Book rate question

B

bethinks2

I made ressies at the HRH for three days during Spring Break. When I made the ressies the customer service agent told me that ent. rates had not been posted yet and he did not know when they would post. My question: when you have ressies during a extremely busy time, do you call weekly to check on the ent. rate or are you extreme and call daily? I really want my 3 nights at the less expensive ent. rate!:D Thanks!

It is my understanding that the entertainment rate is 1/2 the rack or published rates. Entertainment books come out in September. Keep Calling back every once in a while. By the way they never checked for my card this past August.

I call once a week and have even gotten the same agent. They keep saying October, but some have been told they won't be out until November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter