Another FOP and meal timing question (Sanaa)

TigerE

Mouseketeer
I am booking our second AK day, and now planning the night at Pandora. We have an ADR at Sanaa for 5:20pm -- how do you think it would take to get from there back to Pandora?

(EDITED: changed the ADR to 5:20 -- this is the earliest I can find.)

At this point (not for long, I am sure), I seem to have a choice of evening times for FOP -- trying to decide whether to book a 7:30pm one (gives more flexibility in case we decide to skip Sanaa altogether and aim for ROL after FOP instead) or an 8pm one ("safer" in terms for for sure making it from Sanaa?).

(Currently holding on to the 7:30pm one ....).

What would you do?

Last edited:
I am booking our second AK day, and now planning the night at Pandora. We have an ADR at Sanaa for 5:20pm -- how do you think it would take to get from there back to Pandora?

(EDITED: changed the ADR to 5:20 -- this is the earliest I can find.)

At this point (not for long, I am sure), I seem to have a choice of evening times for FOP -- trying to decide whether to book a 7:30pm one (gives more flexibility in case we decide to skip Sanaa altogether and aim for ROL after FOP instead) or an 8pm one ("safer" in terms for for sure making it from Sanaa?).

(Currently holding on to the 7:30pm one ....).

What would you do?

If 7:30 is the beginning time of your FoP FP+, then keep that one. It's good until 8:30, so you should have plenty of time.

Yes, 7:30 is the beginning -- so really wondering whether I'd make it to the park in 3 hours (have never been to Sanaa or Pandora ....). Thank you! Holding on tight to my 7:30 fastpass then ;-)

Get to your ADR a little early so you might get seated quickly and if there is a wait it won't take you too much past your reserved time. 3 hours will be more than enough.

Thank you all! Just managed to change the 5:20pm to 5pm, so now feel much more comfortable about the 7:30pm FP. Can't wait till our May trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!