• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Just Back Thread

tink20

DIS Veteran
dJust back, from a week at Disney World

We stayed at All Star Sports. I don't know if we just got lucky, or if things have improved, but we NEVER waited more than 15 minutes for any bus. Most times, it was 5-10 minutes. So that was very nice :)

We had a few thunderstorms, we waited them out and went on. I have an awesome picture of a rainbow over the castle, too.

95% of the CMs that we encountered were extremely nice. The other 5% were just meh, (but no one was unkind or rude).

It was our first time with MB and FP+. The only issue with the bands, is my DS's band would not work 3 days in a row when entering the parks, but someone would come over quickly and fix the problem (I don't know why his kept giving him problems)

FPs worked great, and on HS day we got a 4th for GMR, and on one of our MK days we got a 4th, 5th and 6th FP. (for Buzz, POTC, and BTM) (our 3rd ended about 4p, I think) BTM broke down while we were loading, and we were given an anytime FP. (which we used the next night) There was a train full of guests stuck on the track (I wish I knew how long they were stuck, I felt bad for them, we could see them when we exited the ride, this was Friday 6/5) That is the only 2 days we even tried to get extra FPs. Lines at the kiosk, could get long.

We went to MK on Sunday (the park was closing at 6p for a special event) It was a great day to tour, did not seem crowded at all (we have only been in the summer, so its always crowded) it was nice to walk around without the huge crowds.

Rode 7DMT, twice, we liked it, just wish the duration was a little longer.

We also did the WP option and went to both WPs (for the first time) We really enjoyed them, and will probably make that a must on all future trips. Also, did the DQ, it was okay, but I would not buy tickets just to do it by itself, not worth it to me, but it was fun to try once, or to kill some time.

We had lunch at BOG, and we liked the atmosphere. My sandwich was good, but DH, said his bread for his sandwich was very hard and he didn't really like it.

Most guest were polite. We did see a few melt downs and parents yelling at kids (its to be expected).
But one lady slapped her son in the face, and another guest, called her out on it, she just replied back, he has a smart mouth and walked off. Then another quest, was rude to a CM at the QS at the WP. But other than those two, we witnessed a lot of people being very kind and polite to each other.

Did MM, and all pictures went to our account, except for one time.

The Frozen Sing a Long was great, even DH and DS enjoyed it.

We had a great time, and plan to go back in about 3 years.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter