Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

I wasn't living here then.;) I lived in Louisville, KY for 5 years where the winters were generally very mild. The first winter I was there it was in the 50s all through January, I thought I was in heaven:) Turns out that was an exceptionally mild winter for that area but it's not as windy there.
Well then that explains it lol. You couldn't experience it if you weren't here :laughing::laughing:

Oh I don't doubt that. I was talking to a friend on the phone the other day about a shared hobby and he told me how great my memory is. I told him to "hang on, repeat that to DW!":teeth:
:rotfl2::rotfl:that is too funny :lmao:

We have some decor on the inside but we finally got outside ones done over the weekend.

On Sunday we got pumpkins and I put up the lights around the door and got my Disney decor out:

upload_2018-10-16_15-12-27.png

Please forgive the overgrown landscape. We can't trim them down until they lose their leaves this season but once they do we're going to trim it and our River Birch tree (which has grown crazy high and wide in 4 years though that was to be expected). My poor drift roses never bloomed this year (due to the weather I'm sure back in early spring) but I'm hoping that next year they come up. They bloom twice too-in the spring and in fall and they are beautiful each time. I just don't want to have to replace them.

Aaron doesn't seem much point to fall or Halloween decor in general but I like some.

In about a month it will be switched over to Christmas decor :D

I was paid a compliment last night... I think!?

While watching the Toronto Maple Leafs play the St. Louis Blues with my youngest adult son (43) he said he took his 11 year old son, my dgs to see the newest 'Halloween' movie, and that I remind him of Jamie Lee.

He grew up watching Halloween movies with me, I love Jamie's acting so... I'll take that statement as a compliment!

Last edited:
We have some decor on the inside but we finally got outside ones done over the weekend.

On Sunday we got pumpkins and I put up the lights around the door and got my Disney decor out:

View attachment 358869

Please forgive the overgrown landscape. We can't trim them down until they lose their leaves this season but once they do we're going to trim it and our River Birch tree (which has grown crazy high and wide in 4 years though that was to be expected). My poor drift roses never bloomed this year (due to the weather I'm sure back in early spring) but I'm hoping that next year they come up. They bloom twice too-in the spring and in fall and they are beautiful each time. I just don't want to have to replace them.

Aaron doesn't seem much point to fall or Halloween decor in general but I like some.

In about a month it will be switched over to Christmas decor :D

Beautiful!

While watching the hockey game, my son was telling me he took dgs and a friend to see 'Halloween' and that his friend was staying overnight. I glanced at DDil, said: Oh.. I hope they don't have night mares. Then, I put my hand on Ds's shoulder saying 'cause, I guess 'YOU' will be up tonight!

Ddil nodded her head in affirmation. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter