Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

I practically never know what day it is anymore - really, what difference does it make?
This is kind of what it's like being retired, one day is pretty much like the rest. I have come to embrace this feeling, there are lots of options when responsibilities are so few.

Jane it sounds like a nice getaway, will look forward to some pics.

This is kind of what it's like being retired, one day is pretty much like the rest. I have come to embrace this feeling, there are lots of options when responsibilities are so few.

How long have you been retired? We are coming up on 17 years in May.
We were only 52 & 53 years young, still active, and sailing. Dh worked in the steel making industry so his 30 years actual time equated to 35 with a year for every 5 added as danger work. i tell him it was for Good Behaviour! In reality it was time.

How long have you been retired? We are coming up on 17 years in May.
We were only 52 & 53 years young, still active, and sailing. Dh worked in the steel making industry so his 30 years actual time equated to 35 with a year for every 5 added as danger work. I tell him it was for 'Good Behaviour!' In reality it was time.

Then you're just as handsome, Ron!! :goodvibes
Coming from someone who has never met me...I'll take that as a compliment!;)
He is a good looking guy, Kitty. 👨
Our province's Covid19 number is 33 today! We have now decided to take a mini 2 night/3 day break, heading 3 hrs driving north of here, to Wasaga beach area in our province. The tourist area is advising non town residents to visit outside the business district. We will do so, wear our masks, taking snacks, and eating take out. The hotel pool has a book a pool time, ok by us. :)
Sounds good, Jane, enjoy.
We're going to Mackinaw City
Don't forget to look for some of these, Kitty.

Ron, are you in the Picture thread at the top of the CB? If so, what page. I think I'm on pg 99. My pic is now 6 years old and my DH is about 50 lbs lighter now if you go see it.

Both DH and I retired about 5 years ago so yes the days do blend and Covid has turned up the blending a notch! :crazy:

Dan, that's what I do.....sit on our hotel beach and watch the freighters go by. Love it!!!! Oh and this year I will also be watching the grands!! :love:

What game, Jane? The cards and money look like maybe Monopoly, but not the board.

Hoping DGS stays healthy and well. Handsome boy there.

Thanks. It was the game of life. Dgs held the Artist career, but was quickly chided jokingly as being a starving artist, and I dubbed him Van Goh (sp?) It turned into a bit of an art history lesson when I reminded dgs of the artist's partial ear loss!

Ddil won the game, I was second. I think she cheated!! popcorn::

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter