Another off topic thread, but I want to share too!

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
I got to see the baby the other day! The doc couldn't get the heartbeat with the doppler (but I wasn't upset---I could feel baby moving around, so I knew that was the reason---too active and wouldn't stay still). So she rolled in the ultrasound machine and there was baby's face! S/he kept putting its hand to its mouth, waving its little arm around; got to see the spine and the heart too!

My *real* ultrasound is scheduled for 10/27 and yes, I plan on finding out the sex! I must admit I have bought two little dresses, and certainly am keeping the receipts. Won't be disappointed if it's a boy, as I think boys are loads o fun, but I already have two...;)

How exciting! It is so special to see that first ultrasound picture. I will never forget when I went for my first ultrasound and found out there were two babies not just one!

Way cool, I remember my ultrasounds for my little guy and they were always so amazing :)

Isn't it amazing what modern medicine can do now days? When we found out we were pg w/our first DD 14 yrs ago, we had been trying for 8 yrs to get her. We didn't care whether she was a boy or a girl....we were just very excited to be pregnant! Because I had been on fertility drugs, I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and thankfully only found 1 baby. Didn't want to know what it was so when they said "It's a Girl!" we were really surprised. On 2nd baby we wanted to know but secretly hoped for a boy since we had a girl. Was a girl. On 3rd baby it was such a shock to be pregnant--I was on the pill!!--we didn't want any more surprises so found out w/#3. I just KNEW this one was a boy since we had 2 girls. When we found out she was a girl, we were a little disappointed but would take absolutely NOTHING for her and change anything at all now!
Congrats on your pregnancy. Let us know if we're shopping for pink or blue!!
:wave:

She was blowing you kisses. I'm thinkin' pink. Please keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter